Peak Corporate Solutions Awarded Best Employer Branding and HR Advisory Practice 2021
Peak Corporate Solutions collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide Peak Corporate Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our blogs, message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Peak Corporate Solutions collects your data so we can:
· Process your order and/or manage your account.
· Email you with special offers or insights relating to other products or services we think you might like or be interested in.
When Peak Corporate Solutions processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We strongly believe in both minimising the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our services.
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our website.
We utilise this information to:
· Improve and optimise the operation and performance of our services (again, including our websites and mobile applications),
· Diagnose problems with and identify any security and compliance risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the website,
· Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our services and systems.
Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
Sharing with trusted third parties.
· We may share your personal information third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
o Processing credit card payments
o Conducting contests or surveys
o Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
o Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
o Customer relationship management
o Security, risk management and compliance
o Recruiting support and related services.
These third parties (and any subcontractors they may be permitted to use) have agreed not to share, use or retain your personal information for any purpose other than as necessary for the provision of our services.
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets (whether a result of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
· if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets.
Transfer of personal information abroad.
· If you utilise or purchase our products or services from a country other than the country where our servers are located, your personal information may be transferred across international borders, which will only be done when necessary for the performance of our contract with you, when we have your consent to do so, or subject to the appropriate standard contractual clauses. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
· mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
· for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
· needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Peak Corporate Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Peak Corporate Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Peak Corporate Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights:
The right to access: you have the right to request Peak Corporate Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Peak Corporate Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Peak Corporate Solutions complete information which you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: you have the right to request that Peak Corporate Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request Peak Corporate Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: you have the right to conject to Peak Corporate Solutions’ processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
Right to data portability: you have the right to request that Peak Corporate Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +61 418 416 769.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed-in
· Understanding how you use our website such as links clicked, pages viewed, and items purchased.
Specifically, the data collected relates to your interactions with our site features or third-party features, such as social media plugins, contained within our website; Internet Protocol (IP) address (for example, to determine your language preference; browser type and settings; the date and time you visited our website; device type and settings; operating system used; application IDs, unique device identifiers; and error data.
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, for example, from publicly available databases, social media platforms, or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyse the accuracy of our records, assess the qualifications of a candidate for employment, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.